Close: 12 March 2018
Winning entry by ... aadi
A new company called Autosolution Ltd
This will be effectively the NZ “presence” of the Heiwa Group of Sales Companies in Japan (Enhance, Heiwa, and Autoportal).
The company is a go between the Japanese Exporting company and Car Dealers who are importing cars.The core duties of the company will be:
- Facilitating vehicle trade sales to dealers
- Liaising with Group customers to resolve vehicle issues/claims
- Acting as the local ‘face’ to some extent for the Group companies in New Zealand
- Sorting out claims and disputes between the exporter and the dealer.
We’re looking for a simple clear and 2-3 colour logo that will be flexible to use across different mediums.
The clients preference is for a logo that includes greens and blacks – but if you another brilliant combination, then that will be considered.
The logo should include an icon and text in a lockup and the icon and text, should be able to be used independently.
The style should be more formal, technical. trustworthy – (NOT fun or casual).
- Motor vehicle trade, registered dealers in New Zealand
- Japanese Export companies
Logosauce Standard Final Art Requirements: Vector artwork in Pantone SPOT, CMYK, RGB and BW versions. Files should be saved in Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps file formats with all strokes converted to objects and fonts pathed/outlined. Other file formats may be acceptable in exceptional circumstances.